Christopher Nolan, I concede. I love your work. I love it so much that I wanted to be able to make it. I used to think that with a little hard work, a lot of patience, and my own imagination, I could one day write as brilliant a story as you can.
Today, I have been humbled.
WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THIS MOTHERFUCKING MOVIE WITH ME BECAUSE I HAVE THINGS TO SAY
( YOU BET YOUR SHIT THERE'S SPOILERS IN HERE. WATCH THE MOVIE, THEN COME BACK. I'LL STILL BE EAGER TO TALK ABOUT IT, I *PROMISE* )
[EDIT] Some good links to share:
1. Some explanations for the movie to clear up general questions (of course many theories are conflicting): one (some quick and dirty answers; multiple theories), two (quite lengthy and gives a good overview about the entire premise and characters), three (very well-written meta look on the entire film and its real purpose). Oh, and this, a Q and A session with Dileep Rao (Yusuf) about his answers to Inception's questions.
2. Hans Zimmer playing "Time" live at the premiere of Inception. Seriously: shivers.
3. A really cool minimalistic Inception poster. This artist's movie posters are all really great eye candy.
4. A 19-page comic that acts as an immediate prequel to the events of the movie. You can download it or view it online!
5. For the lulz. BBUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHH